Sat, Nov 20|
This Event is Full for Onsite Enrollment - Virtual Still Available - Rediscover Your Creative Spirit
Rediscover Your Creative Spirit Dancing Willow Arts Presents: Full-day retreat and wellness workshop to rekindle and ignite your creativity. No art skills needed… Just you and your desire to create soulful art from your playful spirit. Joyful, relaxed atmosphere to create and make friends…
Time & Location
Nov 20, 2021, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
Lagrangeville, 24 Guernsey Hill Rd, Lagrangeville, NY 12540, USA
About the event
Rediscover Your Creative Spirit
Dancing Willow Arts Presents: Full-day retreat and wellness workshop to rekindle and ignite your creativity.
No art skills needed… Just you and your desire to create soulful art from your playful spirit. Joyful, relaxed atmosphere to create and make friends…
Come join us as our hostess Ann Teed opens her doors at the Dancing Willow Art Studio for a full-day “arts for wellness” retreat. Our facilitator, Lisa Brown will guide us as we connect to the creative, playful spirit within. Using a wide variety of art materials and the special mix of Lisa Brown's "Art as Therapy" programs, we will explore a wide variety of art media as well as techniques in journaling to re-discover and rekindle our creative spirit.
Date: Saturday, Nov. 20, 2021
Time: 9am to 4pm
Optional: Private Wine Tasting and Food Pairing Dinner Event at the Farm to Table Bistro, Fishkill, NY, 6pm to 8pm
TWO OPTIONS TO PARTICIPATE:
- In Person at the Dancing Willow Studio – 8 spots available.
- Zoom Remote Participation for those who are long distance, not vaccinated or need/choose to join us remotely. You will have the chance to fully participate in the presentation and our group conversations with a viewing screen placed within the studio. You can see us and we can see us unless you choose to exclude your video from the group. Art supplies will be shipped to you beforehand. 4 spots available.
Where: Dancing Willow Arts: 24 Guernsey Hill Rd., Lagrangeville, NY 12540
Retreat Fee: Onsite: $125.00 - Remote Zoom: $75
* OPTIONAL - SPECIAL Wine tasting and food pairing dinner event afterwards in the private room at Farm to Table Bistro, Fishkill NY., for an extra fee of $60. 6-8pm.
Open for 18 guests….https://www.ftbistro.com/ If you cannot attend the retreat, you are still invited to this special event… Please reserve your seat…
What is included in our Onsite Retreat:
- Continental Breakfast and full hardy autumn luncheon will be served complements of your hostess. (Please advise upon your registration any dietary restrictions so alternate substitutions can be provided)
- All art supplies needed.
- Spots are limited so RSVP soon. (First come first serve basis).
What is included in our Zoom Remote Retreat:
- Your art supplies will be shipped before time so you will have everything needed to fully engage with the group. This will be discussed with you upon registration so make sure you register before Friday, 11/12/21 allowing time for delivery.
- A 2’ by 3’ viewing screen monitor will be placed within the studio so that you are “with us” and can communicate with us.
Registration Deadline is Friday, November 12th to allow time for planning. Again, seating is limited so rsvp soon.
Payment will be onsite the day of the retreat or before time via PayPal or venom.
Please confirm your reservation asap through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: Ann’s cell: 845-464-1780